6th - May - 11th May

  This week I have finalised everything for my shoot i have confirmed:

VENUE- Rudding park

Photographers- Gina / Charlotte/ Ged

Models- Bonnie / Charlotte R / Jenna / Dahlia

Hair and Make up - Bonnie

Runners - Ben / Ginas assistant

Director - Annabel / myself

Florist - Emmas home and Garden, Baildon

  I am so excited about my shoot i keep literally getting an adrenaline! I have been to see it on Wednesday with Annabel and e have some great locations, I have checked the weather forecast and through till like 7pm it is meant to be sunny so fingers crossed for that!

  I have finished off 4 more dresses  this week, I have also made 3 basques & all my head dresses and hair pieces.  I had a meeting on bank holiday Monday with  the hair and make up lady and have decided on our looks, it is all very natural and girly which is nice for the shoot.  The florist had some amazing ideas for flowers too that fit really nicely with the colour scheme and head pieces/ basques etc.

  I have had to buy more flowers and haberdashery this week in order to finish all the garments off.  I am really looking forward to the shoot and will blog a post separately for the shoot.


shoot locations and garments:






No comments:

Post a Comment