Easter break

  Over easter i have focussed on literally getting all of my paper work done for PPD and WRL. i have also organised my paper work for my technical file.

  My PPd file i have been going through task by task and i have managed to get to task8, i am really pleased with my progress with ppd and the fact that this term i have managed to stay focussed and actually meet my personal goals of finishing work and organising myself and my time better.

  my wrl i have also organised my work and started looking at my role with in the fashion show. i am going to be incharge of the invited to press, media and schools.  I am looking forward to getting the flyers/tickets and venue sorted.

i have got large envelopes with all my technical patterns in, i will add to them as and when i am making the pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment