11th-17th February

I have spent a lot of time this week in bed due to being poorly, i have been focussing all my time on getting written work finished off so that when I am back after half term with more of my work finished off.

i feel like i have not done the best in PPD over the years but i now feel like to try and get the best grade possible i need to put more effort in to my PPD work. I do struggle with it as i do find the subject all in all quite irrelevant to the degree and if not irrelevant just far too much work for a subject that is not as important as making and designing the clothes.

I am really looking forward to making my garments, and i am enjoying doing my toils, i am worried about making my toiles and not having enough time to embellish before the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment